Sunday, January 16, 2011

Circle Lens Review: Geo Angel Violet


Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 14.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6
Power: 0.00 to -10.00
Duration: 1 year disposable


I went to Pacific Mall with my friend Kristyn and she bought these new circle lenses as my birthday present. The price is $25 CAD. I bought them because my glasses were being repaired a couple of weeks ago and I needed something to help me see while I am driving. I usually wear glasses only when I drive because I am near sited. Without them, it is difficult for me to read road signs and things look blurry from a distance. I can still manage without them, but I still need them for my safety.  

Enlargement: 8/10 It enlarges quite a bit due to the dark limbal ring around the lens.

Color/Design: 6/10 I am very much into vivid, striking, light colored circle lenses. Therefore, I don't like them that much. They define my eyes, making them look rounder and a little bit bigger. The color turns out to be a dark violet on my dark brown eyes. They look cute though.

Comfort: 10/10 I can't feel them at all. I can go through the whole entire day without feeling any discomfort.

Overall: I recommend  these lenses for first-time circle lens wearer because they are cheap and very easy to find. I also recommend these for those who are looking for a slight color change and enlargement in their eyes.


                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment