Sunday, January 16, 2011

Circle Lens Review: Neo Dali Extra Gray



Origin: South Korea
Water content: 45%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Power: 0.00 to -9.50
Duration: 1 year disposable

These pair were purchased from www.pinkcon.com for $40 CAD. These are a pretty pair of circle lenses. I was so excited when I first got them and they made my eyes look quite large. It makes me look like Puss in Boots from Shrek!

Enlargement: 10/10 It doesn't have the black limbal ring that are commonly found on circle lenses yet they definitely enlarge. They still look natural. They won't make your eyes look too dolly or alien-ish.

Color/Design: 8/10 It has a gray sunburst and it gradually goes darker on the edges. These will make your eyes look very soft and defined. They will definitely make you look cute and pretty!

Comfort: 10/10 I can go on with my day without any discomfort at all. 

Overall: I recommend these for people who are looking for a soft gray color for their eyes. These are very comfortable and does not enlarge way too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment