Monday, February 21, 2011

Circle Lens Review: EOS Adult E203 Violet Review



 Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Power: 0.00 to -8.00 
Duration: 1 year disposable
 

Color/Design 10/10 Honestly, I've hated violet lenses until I found Puffy 3 Tone Violet and EOS Adult Violet. You guys know how I like my lenses: BRIGHT AND VIVID! I love how it shows up as a bright pastel pink/violet.  They are very beautiful indeed! I love how it makes your eyes stand out with a unique yet soft appearance.  It doesn't look natural up close though.

Enlargement 3/10 These are 14mm in diameter and they don't enlarge much compared to my other 14mm lenses due to the absence of a thicker limbal ring. It has a very fine violet ring around it. 

Comfort 10/10 No complaints

You can buy the HERE!
                                           The lens by itself 
                                           
                                          Close up
                                            
                                           One of the lenses in
                                          
                                           Both of the lenses in

                                                     Full face





No comments:

Post a Comment