Saturday, February 12, 2011

Circle Lens Review: G&G Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Violet



Origin: South Korea
Water content: 35%
Diameter: 14.5mm, 17.0mm effect
Base Curve: 8.6
Power: Plano
Duration: 1 year disposable
 
 
Color 10/10 I love how these violet lenses show up! See, I've never been happy with the past violet lenses that I've had. I got Geo Nudy Violet and Geo Angel Violet. They come out really dark on my eyes and I don't like that. I want my lenses vibrant enough for everyone to notice from far away. These don't have that thick black limbal ring around it. It has a soft dark violet pattern on the edges, vibrant violet in the middle, and a yellow starbust pattern in the centre of the lens. 

Enlargement 10/10 YIKES! These enlarge like crazy on my small irises but trust me, you won't look like a scary alien! They make me look cute :'3

Comfort 10/10 I can wear them all day without any discomfort. 

Purchased HERE


                                           Close-up
                                          
                                           One in
                                          
                                           Both in

No comments:

Post a Comment