Sunday, February 6, 2011

Circle Lens Review: Hana/SP Eye AF3 Grey


Color:Grey
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 45%
Duration: 1 year


Enlargement 7/10 Though the diameter is 14.5mm, it doesn't give you that dolly look due to the absence of a THICK black limbal ring. The effect these give off is more like 14.2mm-ish which is perfect for me. I was never a fan of big googley eyes anyway.

Design 6/10 It is nothing like its sister, aqua. I thought maybe the grey ones would be just as bright and striking. I was proven wrong and I am very disappointed with the color. In my eyes it shows as a medium grey. The yellow-orange sunburst can be seen in the middle of the lens.

Comfort 10/10 No complaints!

You can purchase them HERE!
  
                                           Close up (Photo is squished. Click to super-size!)
                                          
                                           One in
                                          
                                           Both in



No comments:

Post a Comment